Diff problem

 From:  Michael Gibson
268.5 In reply to 268.4 
> also a "solidify" command as an option would be great.

As Petr mentioned, this command does currently exist as the Construct/Planar command. If you have an object with planar open ends, you can select the object and run Construct/Planar and it will fill in the holes with planar surfaces which will solidify the object.

Construct/Planar also does another function which is to build a flat surface from a set of planar curves, which it will do if curves are selected instead of surfaces when you run it.

- Michael