MoI student license

2649.5 In reply to 2649.4 
Hi Michael, thanks for the quick reply!

Good to know about the expiration, it will at least allow me to finish the complete project without worrying about that.

The Studica order is a bit of a problem. I don't think I'll sleep much between now and Monday, too much work to be done for sleeping!
So I'll need to arrange a proper workflow right away if i want to be productive, can't wait much longer..

>If you're mostly focused on wanting to get a better export, if you want to post your 3DM file here or e-mail it to me, I can do the conversion for you and send you back the SKP file if that would help. That would then give you a good demo of how the MoI 2.0 SketchUp exporter will work for your needs.

That's too kind of you, maybe I'll send you one right away to see the difference with what I have now. But I'll need to do a lot of modelling in MoI and in Sketchup. I don't know if I'll end up assembling everything in MoI or Sketchup for final output, but there will be geometry from both programs. The organic parts from MoI, other parts from SU plugins. Can't expect you to do all those conversions for me of course!

I think I'll have to order a full license, it will be either that, modelling everything in sketchup or using 3ds export to SU..

Thanks,
p