V2 beta Apr-12-2009 available now

2570.23 In reply to 2570.20 
Hi Michael,
No doubt I'll have a few questions after I get into it.

Re: persistent on/off mode, the system at work NX, doesn't follow that style exactly it is a bit more flexible than that, like, you have your traditional layers as such, but then you can have named categories/groups where you assign layers to, then the style and object type control is handled by filters, but unlike MoI there are more mouse clicks involved, it seems you have all this system nicely packaged in one area instead of having different popups to control object organisation, the thing is I always believe humans adapt very well and when you use something for a while it becomes second nature and then you don't really notice the actions it takes to do the task, it just happens, but now that you've implemented the object organisational stuff in MoI and the way you've set it out, no doubt I will notice the difference.

Oh no! maybe I'm going to like the MoI system so much that it's going to make it frustrating using NX, then I won't be able to handle it any more, then I'll quit work and stay home and just use MoI, but then no money will be coming in! then the wife will leave me and take everything and I'll end up on the streets like a bum! OMG!! what have you done Michael!!
:)

No problem, I'll let you know if I miss some behavior, it won't be right away though.

Cheers
~Danny~