Hi Igor,

> btw re interface
>
> I haven't figured it out if I select a shape and see its
> coordinates and I want to move it by changing them I
> cannot select x coordinate - all selected at once - and
> i only need to change x coordinate.. if anyone please
> explain.. Thanks

Those coordinates are not connected to the selected object, they show what point was under your mouse.

Entering point values when you are not in a point picker does not have any effect.

What is that you want to do? If you want to move an object by a certain amount, select it and use the "Move" command, then you can enter a distance constraint by typing in a number and hitting Enter. Then make sure Straight snap is on and move the mouse in the direction you want to move.

> And one more thing.. re the same coordinates input field pls
> see pic attached.
> If you zoom out the corrdinates increase substentially and there's
> not enough space for them (even if you enlarge the UI)

Yes, but that's fine because you should generally try and avoid constructing objects with large coordinate values in them in a NURBS modeling program.

Many kinds of operations are carried out to a particular accuracy level, for example 0.001 units.

If you have objects that are of a large coordinate size, then 0.001 becomes very very tiny in relation to the object and fitted curves will become excessively dense and slow to calculate because they will be trying to get too high of an accuracy.

So it is generally best to avoid such large coordinate values, try to keep things within 3000 units in size, make sure to choose an appropriate units value. For example do not try to model something in mm that is going to require units of 1000000mm - instead use Meters for such objects.

- Michael