V2 beta Apr-12-2009 available now

Hi Michael!

I just wanted to say that from what i have seen and tested so far this is an awesome piece of software and I'm glad it takes path of the SketchUp (which I think is another brilliant software) and MoI has even better interface!! (and its very important factor as well - thing which turn us away from rhino)
SketchUp has been a problem for us (revit users) for its being a mesh editor while we need smooth SAT nurbs therefore MoI SAT export opens a lot of opportunities for us. A Nurbs editor similar to Sketchup (in simplicity of use) as damn good idea which I though was not possible..

But the most important factor (for purchase) is that the author is exposed to its users which cannot be overestimated, and the reasonable price which will definitely pay itself off many times.. I'm planning to buy it asap..

ps as for the future I wish that possible bugs and modeling needs are first addressed - as annotation and render&mats are not a problem and in majority of cases will be reassigned after export.. (and competition is really strong there)
Another point is re SketchUp outliner which has been extremely useful and kept very simple - just one list - yet very powerful obj management - something I wish MoI end up with

regards
I