select connected and through points adjustment?

2559.3 In reply to 2559.2 
Thanks Michael.

>Is there a particular reason why you need to individually click each one rather than doing a window select of many things in one go?

Unfortunately i don't have that particular file with me at the moment but if you can imagine a curvy profile roof with curved windows in the gable etc. window selecting isn't really practical as it is an irregular shape and will cross/encompass unwanted lines. Also it's not just one stand alone profile it's located amongst a whole building elevation (lots of lines) so selecting all isn't an option either. It's probably going to be a major part of an arch vizzers workflow (select pre-drawn lines > loft/extrude etc) so if it is at all possible to create a select adjoining lines command then im sure it would make moi a real winner with those working from predrawn path plans etc.

>I definitely would like to include some tools in the future to help analyze things which would help with this kind of a thing, like make some kind of visible point at the start or end of a curve so you could more quickly see where the gap is.

That would do it forget the auto close then if it's going to cause problems (and i can see why). C4D runs a gradient around a spline so it starts off say dark blue and ends up light blue which works well when your needing to find the end but I guess you wouldn't even need that with mois nice large point markers just make the end ones purple for example so we can as you say just snap them together ourselves.

re#3
I tried your method and i can kind of see how it would work however it's a fair bit away from adjusting the initial input points to reshape. It maybe best for now to just trim that section and start again with the through points method and then rejoin. Looking forward to your history function progress (especially if it's going to work with sweep profiles too).

Thanks again as always
Rob