sliders for input numerical values

2553.30 In reply to 2553.28 
Lightwave was my "Mother" package as well - my first real ($1500+ bigg-bois) 3D package I owned.

I started in at v5 (bought off eBay - was lucky the seller wasn't a crab), immediately upgraded to v6.5 and have been using it ever since - it's the package I know the best.

I may be dropping XSI this year - can't even get the damn v7.5 thing to register on my machine till this day!

Cinema 4D is on the chopping block too but I actually really like C4D - especially paired w/MoI so I may keep just the two, well ZBrush also - just the three... :-P )

-Will

PS - @Burr - that was my initial thought as well. I was actually surprised to hear that LW's (modeler's) grid system was "such a disaster"!

I've just never had a reason till date that I can think of where I required my grid to be absoluetly a certain value?

I would depend on the wonderful snapping and construction line features that are already in MoI.

LWCAD's wonderful real time display of length and angle while creating objects would be a nice addition to MoI also as I mentioned.

But the grid - I use that as an indicator of space - I guess I took for granted being able to zoom a mile out to work on something and zoom back in really small and still have a visible grid to work off of each time?

EDITED: 8 Apr 2009 by WILLBELLJR