Updated Italian language documentation available

2539.12 In reply to 2539.11 
Translation: Italian ยป English

Hello everyone,

First I apologize for the long delay in responding to this post. I spent a busy period. Some time ago, with the valuable help of Michael, I have the localized version of MOI. Previously, I worked on the version 3 of Rhinoceros and many other graphics programs and CAD / CAM (T-Flex, SprutCAM, XCad / XCAM, MoviePack etc.). Working with Moi has been a great pleasure. Moi is an excellent product, and I was sorry that people with some difficulties in English can not fully exploit it.

The next step, to encourage the development of a community of users of Italian MOI, E'-in agreement with Michael - the opening of an Italian section of the forum. In the first period, for convenience of all, the forum will be hosted by Italian official site of MOI. Then, if - as I hope - should it be sufficient, the post will also be replicated on the Italian site of MOI, forthcoming apertura.Naturalmente, for the success of this project will be the decisive contribution of all: but I have no doubt that This wonderful program has already collected a small crowd of sincere fans.
Good luck to all, and thanks for the positive appreciation on my translation work.

P.S.
If you find errors in translation, of course always possible, please let me know

Pietro Meloni
-----------------------------------

Good luck Pietro, good stuff your doing there.
It's great to be at this point of MoI and watch it grow and evolve like this.

Translation:Google

Cheers
~Danny~