If I don't do organics, will MOI do everything I need?

Hi, there,

Right now, MOI is my only 3d software. Since I'm just getting started, it's tempting to spend weeks, months, and even years (it seems) trying out other software, other forums, classes, and the like, but as far as additional software to "fill the pipeline", is it even necessary to bother with an app that has SubD modeling if I only want to do things like architecture, vehicles, and the like?

From a modeling viewpoint, I think MOI pretty much covers it, right? So then all I'd need is an app that does texturing and rendering (unless I'm mistaken about anything so far.)

So after looking at apps like C4D and even Blender, it seems that their feature-heaviness will cause a lot of initial productivity loss just due to having to learn all those extra, unneeded parts (beyond just materials and rendering).

With that in mind, can anyone recommend a quality, yet easy to use, renderer (with materials) or is my lack of experience, again, not going in the right direction with this and I should really get a full-featured app?

Thanks so much,

- A