trim/extend problems?

Hi to All,

Played around with Moi today (V2 Beta) and ran into some problems concerning the trim/extend command. Maybe I am just doing something wrong? Attached are a few screenshots that show my dilemma. "Extend_01" was my first problem.
I tried to extend the short line segment inside the red circle down to the horizontal line. So, after selecting my line to extend, and the boundary nothing happens. I only get a message "2 Curves" with the size info. Same in V1,expect the message.

I didn't want to give up at this point, so I extended the short line passed the horizontal line and tried to trim at the intersection marked by the red circle in "Trim_01". This creates a point at the intersection. With the remove option checked, the only thing that gets removed is the previously created point, though I have to say the line gets seperated and I am able to remove (delete) the desired section manually. This was V2 Beta, didn't try this one in V1.

After manually creating the angular line trimmed at the horizontal line, I tried to trim off the rest of the horizontal line, which results in the same behaviour as mentioned above. Nothing but the point gets removed. Tried this in V1 and V2 Beta with identical results. See "Trim_02".

Sorry for that long explanation, just trying to find out if those commands are supposed to work that way, or is it just a bug?

Thanks
Armin