Scene browser progress

Some more progress on the scene browser styles section:

When some objects of a given category are mixed with some hidden and some shown, you'll get a "mixed status" half-eye which you can see there for Red in this case.

If there are no objects that belong in a particular category, the text for that category will be grayed out. This indicates that you can't click to hide/show objects on that one since there are no objects associated with that slot.

The ring around the outside of the Magenta swatch indicates that is the "active style" - that is the style that is assigned to brand new objects that you draw.

If you have objects selected, you can click on the swatch to assign those objects to have that style. If nothing is selected and you click on a swatch it will make that swatch the active style, and if you right-click on a swatch it will become the active style regardless of whether objects are selected or not.

I've got right-click on the eye working for "isolate" mode (hide everything else except that slot) and it is feeling great!

Next up is selection (and isolate selection, and deselection), which right now I think will happen by clicking on the text label.

Then after that maybe some more stuff on a drop-down menu, I think the way the dropdown menu can work is that when you move your mouse over the line, a drop-down arrow will appear on the far right side and you'll be able to click there to pop open a menu.

Anyway, it seems to be coming along quite well with a lot of functionality embedded in a streamlined UI.

- Michael