Scene browser progress

Hey Michael, everybody,

Just thought I would throw some ideas out there.

As a long time user of Adobe Illustrator I`ve taken some features from there.
It has a lot of good organize functions that could be implemented in Moi although it is a 2D program.

I know a lot of the functions would make it more complex, but I think it gives great control over your scene.
I`ve tried to think flow and intuition although it`s more complicated than what`s been shown so far.
Personally I like having everything in one place, two "browser" makes me feel like having less control, but I may be wrong.

Michael, like always, I really dig the way you operate and let us users participate in the development.
You`ve figured out what other software developers should have figured out a long time ago.
When it comes to brainstorming/idea collecting, it is not the initial quality of the ideas that matters, but volume.
Then you have a huge idea base that you can tap into and play around with and combine etc.
In this case you can have ideas that are half good and combine them to make a great one :)
(used to do that a lot when I was doing projects as a graphic designer, long time ago)

Mind, I`ve made this in Excel with no intention of illustrating the design, just the functions that could be implemented.
Anyway, here it is (cluttered, but hopefully readable).

PS
For making a new group or style: they can be individual "objects in the browser without being connected to physical object.
Then you can drag/drop these on to a object in the organizer, and it will organize itself under the physical object definition.