Scene browser progress

Hello Michael,

Trying to translate this in my world, so basically, style is some kind of material editor at his simplest form for the moment (color assignation).
While groups are groups :) So far it's simple, excepet that I'm not used so hide geometry throught the material editor ... So I don't completely get why separate this 2 things.

- Is it possible to hide/unhide group ? Or do I have to assign a style ?

- As MoI slow down a little bit with the edges drawing, I was thinking that maybe we could create a 'no edges' style for exemple, but then, what is I want
hide edges from a group ? I do have to change the syle of the entire group and losing all the color assignation allready made ? Or is it possibel to assign a style to the container name, and keep the child style safe ?

- Will the style be editable/showed in the group tree too ?

- Is it possible to assign a style to a surface that is joined ? (I mean coloring one face of a cube without having to split it)

- Wil the colors (syles ?) be preserved and export as material in the .obj export ?

- Can we ... group styles ? (I mean easily select every objects sharing the same style and group them) ... starting to be a little confused myself so I stop for now :o)

(I probably need to get my hand on it so have clever questions ^^)