Robby~Final

2463.22 In reply to 2463.21 
Hi Michael,
Thanks for that Info. I am finding stuff out but it is a bit greek to me. Because it wouldnt open my 3dm files at all, and said it does, and after reading up a bit on "Materials", On a hunch I opened Rhino...Poof, Hypershot as a plug-in. Imagine that. Not knowing Rhino all that well I poked around on the object properties and found material, and the option to assign hypershot material. Though much more limited, I chose some materials and saved and opened model in Hypershot and Presto. Assignable pieces. So I understand enough to continue and you may have to set it clear for me one more time.

The 3dm import was much more desirable for me than trying to obj export, though I did hear you just tell me that "seperateOBJ" would also solve my problem (I always forget about that) I liked what I saw come out of Rhino (my MoI model just saved by it).

I just thought, "Oh well, looks like I'll be buying rhino to export with if I want Hypershot"....But I thought I just heard you say that MoI's new Styles will do this same things for my 3dm files by assigning some kind of "Material attribute" that Hypershot is looking for??? And I will be dancing around my little statue again?

Thanks,
Burr