Some improvements for V2.0

Hi all,

my first porst here so let me say hello to everybody and sorry for my poor english skills (I'm not engish native speaker).

After some months of use, I have to say that MoI is the best 3D modelling software I ever used for my small needings. All my models have been modelled to be used with our company's IGES compatible software, and all of them have been loaded pretty well with our software without problems.

Main problems we have here are:

.- when some other people sends us a big IGES file and we have to modify it, MoI seems to be freezed, but finally it loads the model. Is there any chance to know the progress of the loading? Let me say, progress bar, percent information...
.- Coloured models. We have to use third party programs to "paint" our models (basic colors, we do not use textures). Of course, color information has to be stored inside the output file...
.- Also, I've noticed that, in V2 trial, you can assign names to the different models of the scene, but when you export to IGES none of these names is stored. Is this normal? This info can be stored only on 3DM files?

Anyway, very good job. I think I will be a MoI-addict for a long... ;)

CU