system decimal display

2445.21 In reply to 2445.20 
>>>Is this the underlying problem - that you're not sure when you see 0.54 somewhere whether it is 0.54 exactly, or if it has been rounded for display?>>>

Yes. As it is now, I have to use the EditSizeMenu popup to check this. A quick visual indicator in that label (the one with 3 values on one line) is really what I am thinking about.

>>>Would you like to have an option to have the trailing zeros displayed, so that this would display as 0.5400 instead of just 0.54 in that case?>>>

Well, thats what you gave me now. I was just re-thinking the "Have to display all the digits" that I asked for and got. If you dont see an issue with this, then I have what I asked for.

>>>>That may help to clarify the number of decimal points used for a display at any particular time since you would see the same number of digits to the right of the decimal in all cases.>>>

Not that I dont know what decimal places I have set, just an indication that a particular object is not exactly .54 Yes this new display label does do that now, but was thinking that there may be a better way to indicate this than trying to cram in all the decimals on one line like I had originally asked for.