system decimal display

2445.10 In reply to 2445.7 
Hi Burr, it seems like I may be able to fix it up to work fine for your case without messing anything else up since you are dealing with that smaller range of numbers, sorry I did not fully clue in to that part right away!

I've got a tweaked version attached here, you can update your Jan-19 v2 beta with this version by copying the attached SidePane.htm over top of the old version in the \ui subfolder inside of MoI's main installation folder.

If this does what you need, I can set it up like this for the next v2 beta in the regular main installation.

It will do 2 things different from the previous version - if you have numbers to be displayed there that are 2 digits or less in size to the left side of the decimal point (values less than 100), then it will use your specified number of decimal places to display those rather than only using 2 decimals.

Then additionally I set it so that if you have customized your number of decimal places to be 4 places or higher, it will just in that case skip showing that "Size:" label in order to let the numbers fit there better.

This will be no change for the majority of people who have the default 2 decimal places set but I think should work ok for you now, let me know!

- Michael
Attachments: