MOI3D mesher plugin for Rhino? Closed

2398.54 In reply to 2398.22 
Michael wrote:
"Currently my plan is to increase the price of v2 by US $100 to a total of $295 for a full license, or $100 for a v1 to v2 upgrade license.

Then probably after about another year's worth of work for v3, I think the same thing will happen for it, that it will go to $395. By that point in time quite a lot of the things that were missing in v1 will be filled in pretty well.

One idea that I have had is that in the future I could still offer version 1.0 at its same current price as a kind of "lite" version for someone who was looking for just an essential modeling tool that is easy for them to use. I'm not completely sure about that yet, but that is one idea."

---

Selling the 1.0 version with old price. I think, that's quite fair. And I'm a freelancer and I understand, that only money helps to pay all this things for living. My experience is, that my family says, it's ok if you are working hard on a project, but if you would do it for free, than please let it be and spend your time with us. ;)

An other tought from me is, if MOI3D grows, than you (Michael) shouldn't stick at the one-man-company road. Your work is outstanding and I would like to see you focus on design and programming. Marketing and forum posts could do employee for you. Yes, I know, employee cost wage, but maybe the v2 price could help in this direction.