Autodesk InventorFusion goes Public

I've looked at spaceclaim before and it does have some of the most impressive features I have seen. It looks like it is a bit pricy and not too accesible for whatever reason, wish they did just a payfor and download cut-down version for general modelling, im sure they would get tons of sales. I love their history implimentation - it looks just like how i imagine the ultimate program should work with editable fillet radius's etc and on the fly constraint based parametrics. Is this a direction moi could take further down the line? Or does that sort of flexiblity need to be designed in from the start?

EDIT: I've just looked again at the spaceclaim website - which offers very limited info on the LTX version! It doesn't say anything about needing rhino to run it and yet is is called spaceclaim ltx for Rhino. It looks like its a separate program that you can just switch the model between rhino and ltx. If so does anyone jnow if it's possible to use it / buy it without owning rhino and use it as a stand alone or in conjunction with moi? I don't know why they bother with resellers - it just makes it more complicated and more expensive for everyone - crazy!

EDITED: 6 Feb 2009 by RHODESY