MoI Shortcuts Closed

2364.6 In reply to 2364.5 
Hi Brian, well I'm off on vacation right now so it is not so easy for me to check the numbers of downloads currently.

But certainly there is plenty of stuff at "not at the best professional level", which is pretty normal since I have not had an infinite amount of time available to spend on MoI yet.

Like I've mentioned before, it takes quite a bit of time to do a lot of these things, it is not like I can push a button and make things happen automatically.

Some things take time before they can get reworked and evolve to another level of refinement.

This is a very normal thing! Sometimes you seem to expect that MoI version 1 should have every single detail (for example the shortcut key editor) developed to the absolute highest level already.... It would certainly be cool if that was possible, but unfortunately I do not have the magic powers that would be required to do that.

So for some things it is just a matter of waiting until I have time available to work on improving that area.

I'd be curious if you had some examples of software that was at the "best professional level" of development for comparison.

- Michael