Surface with specified number of points ?

2350.37 In reply to 2350.36 
Hi Brian, I have to admit I am completely perplexed and mystified as to why you have such an intensive recurring focus on the keyboard shortcuts.

It is actually a pretty simple procedure to set them up - if you want to have nudging, you copy 1 file named Nudge.js into one folder, then you go in and add a few entries in the shortcut key manager to make a key that will be connected to that file.

Copying a file should be a very simple action that I am very surprised makes you so frustrated.

If you have never learned how to copy a file from one place to another, it would definitely be a good idea to learn how to do that because it will come up pretty often just in many basic tasks on your computer, totally separate from using MoI.

And actually once you have done the procedure to set up a keyboard shortcut one time for v1, you will not need to do it anymore, because with each of the recent betas I have made a helper program (actually I made it specifically to help you) that you can run which will copy the files from the MoI v1 folder into the latest beta's folder.

So after it is set up once for v1 after that you only have to run the script copier program and that's it!

If this is too complex for you, then I'm sorry - I guess it means that MoI is too complex for you and you should stop using it and use one of the other programs instead which you keep referring to.

It is not likely that I will be able to focus a lot of time on the shortcut key editor anytime soon, I discussed this in great detail in the previous message here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=2333.60

If you find MoI to be too frustrating to use, I can certainly understand and I won't take it personally! I have long ago come to terms with the idea that my software will not be perfect for everyone.

- Michael