V2 beta Jan-19-2009 available now

2333.62 In reply to 2333.58 
Brian,
I'd like to insert here.

Michaels last program "RHINO" has thousands of plugins written for it. It also allows scripting which has "hundreds of thousands" of scripts written for it.

These are applications that allow the user and other "developers" to customize things, sometimes for a "onetime thing only".

The software has A "Base" documentation, but if you want to delv into the realm of developer, it is unrealistic for the software company to try and control this.

As a beta tester, you'll see things fly by that arent documented yet (possibly ever). Something written only for "JIM" who need a light to come from a specific "Angle".

This isnt functionality of the software. Only the ability of it to be scripted.

Everything that is part of the "custom scripts" library that you use can be done with a simple default install of MoI! The scripts are just different way's it can be done (An infinate amount).

Are you going to add "Llama Mode" as a shortcut key??? I have! When my brain locks up and the juices stop flowing, I click Llama mode, LMAO, then contiue on to produce. Others may have no need for "Llama Mode".