V2 beta Jan-19-2009 available now

2333.56 In reply to 2333.53 
Hi B-W-Design,

> WOW!! Amazing Speedup for export!! Unbelievable!
>
> Thanks!!

You're welcome, I'm glad that it is working well for you!

> Ah, would be great to have ann print-option for
> the shortcut-table.

The shortcuts are stored in the moi.ini file, which is just a text file so you can open it up and print it with any text editor.

The moi.ini file is located here (on XP, it is slightly different on Vista):
C:\Documents and Settings\ [your login name] \Application Data\Moi\moi.ini

Just open that file up in something like Notepad, and you can print it from there.

That file contains all your customized settings, if you only want to print just the shortcut keys, those are in a [Shortcut Keys] section, so you can edit out everything except for that section if you want a more compact printout.

That should work for getting a printout currently, please let me know if you have any problems!

I would like to improve the shortcut key editor in MoI in the future, but it tends to be a less frequently used area of the program. I mean that you only really go there to set up a shortcut key and it is not something that you normally need to do very frequently. So that tends to make it hard to prioritize development time in that area currently, since my time is limited I kind of need to place a higher priority on areas of the software that are used more frequently.

- Michael