WIP - Hydraulic Connector

2284.25 In reply to 2284.24 
Hi Brian,

> Is this, really, too hard an add on option, using that
> other option you just gave me before--- thats in the app?

You mention "using that other option you just gave me before" - are you talking about the UI size option here? What you show there is something totally different than changing the size of things, so no those are not really connected in any fashion.

What you show there a big re-organization of the UI, things belonging to different groups and sections, etc... - that kind of major re-organization is not particularly easy to do with a checkbox type option if that is what you were asking about?

Once V2 is complete probably someone will cook up a customized UI with that kind of thing in it, just like is available for v1 already. But it is pretty hard to do that currently with v2 when other changes are happening for each beta release.

If you want to change the current beta, it is actually possible to set it up the way you show there if you edit the UI files under the \ui subfolder inside of MoI's main installation folder. Look for the sidepane.htm file, when you open that up in notepad, you will see various tags such as <moi:PaletteBody> <moi:CommandButton> , etc... - if you re-arrange the structure of these in that file it will also re-arrang the structure of the UI, I mean the UI comes directly from that file.

- Michael