Seam Edge ?

 From:  Anis
2260.4 In reply to 2260.3 
Hi Michael, Burr....

> Certain objects such as a cylinder have as part of their definition an edge that is called a "seam edge"

Yes, thats what I mean. As I know solidworks also produce nurbs object, but there is no "seam edge". Sometimes seam edge make me in trouble when do filleting and select edge.

I know we can hide it, but I like to be automatic disappear. What is the benefit of seam edge ?