Seam Edge ?

 From:  Michael Gibson
2260.3 In reply to 2260.1 
Hi Anis, I think I'll need a little more clarification.

Certain objects such as a cylinder have as part of their definition an edge that is called a "seam edge" - is that the kind of edge that you are referring to? If so then like Burr mentions that is a natural part of any NURBS surface.

But possibly you are referring to something more like "seamless class A surfaces" ?

If so, then yes MoI can produce such surfaces with the Fillet (use Shape: Blend options), or the Blend command. But that's it currently. In the future I do want to add some continuity options in to some other commands as well such as Network and Sweep, but it will take a while before that will happen.

- Michael