A suggest for distance mark

Hi, I am back.

>Pilou: Maybe this can help you too :)

Thank you Pilou, I have tried the function and it's very cool!

>Michael: I took a look at Cinema4D, and it didn't seem to appear when drawing things such as splines. Does it appear when drawing new things, or only when moving things?

it appear in C4D only when moving things. Drawing lines in C4D is a terrible thing, but it is easy to modify it ,moving and rotating, I can do those just in 3D view. The display mark and axis lock is very useful. And when you press Shift moving and rotating, the values will take a step with 10 or 5.

>You can also enter values there, so if you want to constrain the next point to be 4 units away from the previous one, click down there and enter 4, and you will activate the constraint. (you can also most of the type just type in "4"). Similarly if you want to control the angle for one pick, click in the angle box and enter a value and it will lock to those angles for that pick.

I feel that's enough. I am studying the move tool. I just suggest to add a option in UI control. (In fact ,I feel the options control is too simple. ) If I can open the mark in normal dragging operation (original palce, distance,angle) , It's wonderful.