WIP - Robot

@Pilou Thanks for the link (je trouvais plus simple de dire roller que patin a roulette en anglais :P)

@Michael

Freezing/downdrage joints might be a solution, I will give a try for the shoulders for this version. I'm still wondering if the best solution should be to rebuild an other
robot, more blocky etc... it's just that I don't have a lot of fun to build so simple model :o). I've put lot of work in the joints, to make them working, and having a lot of freedom for pose the character, so downgrade this area is quite hard for my little heart :P

About the glow, sure eyes and the body will have some glow/light effect in ... but this kind of detail are not take in account for the contest. (pure modeling here).

@Burrman
No problem, I appreciate your input. In fact as I'm planning to build a different version, all your remarks will be take in account for the new one, especially the track stuff, can add some complexity to the model :)

I also understand the limitation they had in the '50 to build complex shape for toys, but I was more trying to build a real model, or a model that might be construct for some movies etc. I don't really understand why all this '50 models were looking so ... naive. When you see the kind of cars/aircraft/war machine they was able to build, I don't really understand why the limit themself so much when creating 'futuristic' models.