suggestion, Isolate command

2201.9 In reply to 2201.7 
Hi Michael,

I'm not a big fan from this kind of multi purpose button depending of which mouse bouton you are clicking.
I never read MoI documentation because icons where speaking by themself, and there are no hidded subtilities.
In fact I never really understand this sub hide option until you describe it now :o)

The isolate function (for me) is quite different from an hide/show mechanism. I mean when I decide to isolate something, I want to focus in a short amount of
time on a part of my model, and I expect, when I 'un'isolate it, to come back from my previous view, when hidden stuff are still hidden.

For example, A, B, C are 3 objects, C is currently hidden ... I isolate A, work on A, unisolate A, I have A and B back on the screen (while C is still hidden as before the isolate operation).

Finally I don't know how the layers will work, but I hope to be able to hide/show stuff through the layers system, and not with the actual method.

And last but not least, I really 'need' to be able to use a shortcut for the isolate function.