Object properties progress

2127.31 In reply to 2127.1 
Hi Michael,
i got a few questions.
what if i need to create an object with certain preset properties/style. ie i want to start drawing a red line. In this case how will i access this kind of property without having to create it first..
Does this setup mean you will need to have the object created or selected before you can see its properties dialog to modify? if so what happens if i have a hidden object i need to unhide or select. I assume there will be a dialog readily available somewhere in the viewport to select/deselect hide/unhide objects?
also how will i be able to modify say the swatch of multiple objects simultaneously?

How are grouped object properties being handled especially visibility of objects. my main problem with moi is its inability to reduce clutter by hiding and unhiding objects in my workspace easily and efficiently. You have to basically unhide everything temporarily just to select the objects you need to hide and/or unhide. it is a nightmare if you have quite a few objects already hidden.
I feel visibility templating and grouping properties should be readily accessible