Object properties progress

It looks great, I am happy not to read the word "layer"!

>>>>>>>>>
#2 to the right of the name on the same line, is the object type readout. This will give a very short description of what type of object is currently selected, something like one of: "Curve", "Closed Crv", "Edge", "Surface", "Joined Srf", or "Solid".
The good part of this is that you can just glance over here to find out some things, like if you have a curve selected or an edge, whether your selected curve is closed or not, and whether your model is a fully closed solid or not.
<<<<<<<<<

Very useful...>>>>>>>>>>>>>
#3 & #4 - this line shows the current style assigned to the object. #3 is the name of the style, and #4 is a swatch to show the style visually. When you move your mouse over this line, it will highlight same as the name above, and then when you click you will get a dropdown or dialog that will allow you to choose between some predefined styles, and have a menu item to go to a "style manager" to edit styles or set up new styles.
A style will be a bundled set of properties such as color, line style, render attributes, etc... probably this will start out just with color for now. I was previously going to put in a bunch of individual controls for different properties all directly on the properties panel, but I think it will be better overall to focus more on the concept of setting a style that is a bundle of things since that will map more easily to a material library kind of thing.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Maybe yes, I will have to see this working to fully understand if it is better this way.... Generally it is a very nice idea.
Style is mostly grouping by appearance (for example color, linetype etc) so maybe you're right.>>>>>>>>>
Then #5 Tools will drop out a big menu, probably with just lines of text on it instead of icons and it will have a whole bunch of somewhat more "advanced" tools on it that can be applied to the selected object. I think this menu will be where I'll be able to add many commands such as Rebuild, Simplify lines & arcs, etc... This one probably won't be ready for a while longer.
#6 Details will open up a big dialog box that has a much more detailed information about the selected object, and also incorporate some editing tools as well. For example with a circle it would list the center of the circle and its radius and let you change those values. I'm also thinking of possibly putting things like Mass properties / length / area / volume, on this dialog instead of as individual commands.
<<<<<<<<<<
THIS is the interesting part!
Changing radius of a circle will be useful but not if I use the circle for something, since this "something" will not be updated... So, this is where the equivalent to modifiers stack (3dsmax) comes as the solution, or Moi's history update if you prefer...
Moi is a 3d modeler so a circle will be just a way to make a sweep or loft, so it is not the final object you need to have. Changing the size of the circle means you want to change the loft, even if you created it 3 days ago! That is the meaning of having these commands.... So, I am anxious to see the progress on this!!!!

Great work as always Michael, Congratulations.
***Modeling Of Ideas***