Initial stages of product? I like it. Version 9? I will hate it.

Hi Michael,

I have been playing with MoI for two weeks and I must say that MoI is more powerful than it seems! There is a lot of CAD packages with enormous capabilities, but none of them with the basic set of tools for people, who want to make a fresh things not to fill items in annoying pop-up windows again and again. I withstand anything, some people don't. From this point of view I think that the non-tablet users would not be ignore completely. However, I understand that you have just decided to occupy the gap, logically.

For example, I am command-line addicted, definitely. So it would be nice if you could add a possibility to define not only such one-letter shortcut as "r=Rotate", but full aliases like "er=Rotate", "dll=PolyLine", "fo=Open" and so forth. The aliases might sort into meaningful groups according to the first letter; e=edit, d=drawing, f=file... How beautiful it will be, just like Vim text editor normal mode. I know I am absolutely odd.... hehe...

But generally speaking, MoI? No matter whom you ask, everybody will give you the same answer. It's just a perfect tool with fancy and neat looks!

Best wishes

Petr

P.S. I tried copy T-Splines object through the clipboard from RhinoV4 to MoI today and I was surprised that I was able to show and manipulate a control points although it was still a solid (closed polysurface), really. Of course, it wasn't the T-Splines' control points grid, only the control points of NURBS patches enclosing a volume, but it's quite interesting.