Batch file conversion

2100.18 In reply to 2100.15 
Hi Micha, you need to run MoI.exe as the primary program that is launched, and then that should take the batchconvert.js as a command-line parameter to MoI.exe

So for example your _run command in Rhino should look something more like this:

_-run "C:\Program Files (x86)\MoI 2.0\MoI.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\MoI 2.0\batchconvert.js"

By trying to run the batchconvert.js directly, that means that it is running the "Windows script host" script processor which is by default the program that is associated in the Window shell with files that end in .js .

But I'm not quite sure if the Run command is going to work completely properly with both a file name and command line options which each have spaces in them, you may need to do something like put quotes around the file name and the command-line part separately, but I'm not sure if that can be done properly with Rhino's run command.

If the above doesn't work because of not having the .exe and the command-line options have separate quotes, then a work-around that should probably work would be to make a Windows batch file (with a .bat or .cmd file extension) which will do the actual launch of MoI with the command line parameter and have the Rhino _run command call the batch file instead of calling MoI.exe directly.

Let me know if you still need some help getting set up.

- Michael