Batch file conversion

2100.11 In reply to 2100.10 
Hi John, all the code in your script seems to be fine. All the stuff for passing options, etc.. is all set up correctly.

I tried using your same script and shortcut to launch it over here, just with a different folder being passed to ConvertFolder() and everything seemed to work fine.

You've got a really pretty long folder listed there, it's got 8 subfolders in that one path...

It is pretty easy to have a typo in such a long path, and I noticed you've got the first folder in the path repeated twice, is that possibly a typo there?

I'd recommend moving all the files you want to convert over to a more simple folder, like c:\convert - then alter your the line for ConvertFolder in the BatchConvert.js file to say (again, notice the double \\ that is inside of the quote marks, your other version seemed to do that part fine but it is easy to forget this):

ConvertFolder( 'c:\\convert', '3dm' );

That will just make it a lot less likely that you would have any typos in there.

And remove the 3 lines after it that call Convert( 'c:\\scripts\\test\\test1.igs' ) - those were files only on my system so you can just remove those 3 lines for your version.

Does using a more simple folder like c:\convert work any better for you?

- Michael