Requests &...from Pilou:)

207.10 In reply to 207.4 
> re: SaveAs IGES

Hi Pilou, thanks for the additional explanation, I understand now.

What is happening is when you switch the "Save as type" drop-down to IGES, the current file name is remaining as "cube.3dm". So when you go to save it is using this file name.

This is actually a problem with the windows file management, it is just the way it works by default. However, it should be possible for me to customize it to make it better - in this case the file name should change to cube.igs when you change the drop-down to IGES.

As a quick workaround right now, in addition to changing the file type drop-down, you can go in and edit the file name "cube.3dm" to be "cube.igs", and then it will save as IGES format.

> Ps For the Tabkey for Top / Bottom yes anything you want :)
> But we will be able to use the "bottom view" as the "Top view" for draw, move objects etc...?

Sorry, I didn't mean the tab key on the keyboard, I mean the view tab-style control near the bottom of the screen that says "Split | 3D | Top | Front | Right". If you clicked on Top in there when it was already active, it could then switch to Bottom. It would behave the same as the top view did for drawing, etc... except for having the reverse view.

- Michael