Tablet optimization for left handed users

Hi,

I know this is something that I can do myself, via a custom UI, and I'll readily admit that laziness is the biggest reason I haven't, but as a lefty using a tablet, my hand tends to cover up a fair bit of the screen when I reach across to the right side to access tools. There's a preference in the tablet OSs to switch to left handed mode, which is intended to be queried by applications so they can properly draw their UI for their users -- making sure that menus appear in the right places, etc. Would it be possible, at some point, to do a left-handed version of the UI (shouldn't take much -- just reverse the positioning of the tool panel so it's on the left instead of the right), and have a setting in the preferences to switch it on? Three values, left, right, and OS-dependent, should cover it; leave it in OS-dependent, and it should do the right thing by default almost all the time. It's the kind of polish feature that MoI has been really good at, and the kind of little thing that makes people into fervent supporters. :-)

Thanks!

/Ella