No.1 Pocket Kodak ~ Done!

Thanks guys,

Just to go through the basic process, MoI to Carrara Express to apply basic colors to each component so Hypershot can recogonise each component as a seperate object otherwise it comes in as one object, I don't know why Hypershot does this but it is annoying.
The materials and shaders used are standard Hypershot materials which can be edited, some of them I had to tweak, like the box colour and the leather on the main body, otherwise everything else was stock standard, it's the easiest rendering program around a bit like MoI, simple yet powerful, with accurate results.

One more note, Michael your .obj translator is world class if not No.1, Hypershot will import .3dm files, so you open a .3dm file watch the progress bar convert it into an object file and open, great, looks ok, I thought I could miss that step in MoI, but when I tried to bring in this project it come in as a what I thought was a partial wire frame but in fact they were slithers of polygons it failed miserably, for simple parts it works fine, but then you haven't got the amount of control in the mesh as you have with MoI.

Also just to mention the total assembly ended up at 89 Mb as .3dm, 135 Mb and 914370 Polys as .obj.

Cheers
~Danny~