For Brian

1996.11 In reply to 1996.10 
Hi Brian, Hi Burr - unfortunately it is kind of tough for me to keep on sending out customized UI for each new beta version....

I was glad to be able to give you a customized UI to make v1 work exactly in the particular way that you wanted, but I think for new beta versions you'll need to wait until the final release before I'll be able to re-customize it for you again.

Unfortunately, it just otherwise creates too much of an additional workload for me to deliver customized UI for each individual person for each beta release... I would actually prefer to release betas more often, so things that add additional work for every release kind of works against that goal.

If you really need the customizations, then probably your best option is to stick with your already customized v1 for now instead of using the v2 betas.

Once things simmer down and the beta releases are wrapped up, then I would be happy to help you customize the final nailed down v2 release since that will be stabilized and won't be changing all the time.

- Michael