For Brian

Ok, you old codger. Here's a file for you.

This is a folder with all custom commands from Petr's page that I use. Everything in here is a straight copy over that will not overwrite anything already installed by MoI.

With one exception! The SidePane.htm in this file is modified to produce the button for the plugin gallery tool. This htm file is from the latest release (Sept) and shouldnt be copied between releases. the sidepane.htm file is located in the commands directory and normally edited to add the command that is located in the text file named sidepane.txt. Let me know if you want to know how to add this to past or future releases of MoI.

There is a text file called customshorts.txt. The contents can be pasted into your moi.ini file and all is done. or you can edit the shortcuts, all listed before the = sign, to be what you prefer, then copy and paste into moi.ini

So, a simple process for the sept release is:

Copy all commands to your commands folder.
Copy contents of "into ui folder" into "ui" folder.
copy sidepane.htm from the sidepanehtm folder into commands folder (remember, only for sept. release... all others require different method)
copy shortcut text into moi.ini

Presto, all the custom commands migrated.

Let me know if you like or dislike this, or want anything setup different for you.

Your friend,
Burr

EDITED: 26 Aug 2011 by BURRMAN