V2 beta Sep-21-2008 available now

1991.29 In reply to 1991.20 
Michael

Thanks to Burr I really have V2 set up for me beautifully.

In going through some of the alternative settings in your list of the updates there are several where I can not seem to see a difference between some of the alternatives---not that I needed them I think. (Example Perspective/Parallell 3D View Projection) Anyway thats by the way.

There is a whole lot of "scripting" stuff in MoI that is outside of my experiences with other apps. A huge amount on the Wiiki that I am lost with----maybe others also? Is there a need for a refinement of understanding/access for these things for us of less ability?

This from your list has me completely stumped!

New scripting stuff New methods on a brep getJoinedEdges(), getNakedEdges() and getSeamEdges() which can be used to retrieve an object list of those particular kinds of edges of an object. This now enables using this keyboard shortcut to highlight all edges that are not joined: script:var gd = moi.geometryDatabase; gd.deselectAll(); var breps = gd.getObjects().getBreps(); for ( var i = 0; i < breps.length; ++i ) breps.item(i).getNakedEdges().setProperty( 'selected', true );

I probably don't need to know but others, unspoken, may have similar questions.

Brian