Scene Tree

1944.6 In reply to 1944.5 
Hi Pilou, do you mean you would prefer to have a limit of only 256 colors instead of any color?

I had not been planning on that, it seems like it would be nice for people to be able to choose any r,g,b color that they wanted instead of only a limited amount.

Of course it would be nice to have something like a set of swatches for a set of commonly used colors...

> Panel object must take the same place than the normal UI :
> when you use object you don't modelise ;)

I thought about this some, but it seems like there will be many cases where you could want to use the object list as an aid while in the middle of doing modeling operations, like for instance I would like to make it possible to select objects by using that browser panel. So it would be an alternate way to select objects to use as input to some command.

If it occupied the same place as the rest of the tools you would have to be switching back and forth between them in cases like that...

But it certainly would save a lot of UI space if they were in the same area... but with the panel in the separate space you would just close it if you were done working on it and that would have much of the same effect as having it in the same spot anyway it seems.

- Michael