Snaps quit working...

My object snaps (end, point, etc.) were working, but have suddenly stopped. If I make two curves (lines) and turn points on, I cannot snap the two end points together. Any ideas? Is there a preference file that might have become corrupt?

Also, I absolutely LOVE how the freehand drawing tool creates such smooth curves (and auto-closes them). I also like the nice anti-aliasing of lines! I'm a Rhino user and I think your freehand draw tool works even better than Rhino's!

However, as I mentioned, the snapping in Moi is VERY buggy. I've had all sorts of strange behaviors. For example, when I set the snap size to zero (to try to get rid of ALL snapping when drawing freehand curves), the freehand draw tool would no longer work AT ALL. But, now, strangely, it HAS started working when I set snap size to 0. Weird.

I like the program (it's an AMAZING piece of work -- especially for a one-man operation), but, for me, perhaps the biggest "deal killer" is not having the ability to insert a background image.

I also wish it had curve blending. Right now, as a work around, I snap the two end points together (when I can get end or point snap to work! Grrr!), join the curves, then turn points on and delete points to smooth out the curve.

Thanks!

Johnny