Another free renderer

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I noticed today that a free version of Renditioner is now available.
It works with SketchUp only, so you'd need to export a .3ds model from MoI and then bring it into SketchUp (which also has a free version).
However, it seems that the .3ds format in SketchUp is kind of rough looking, so I'm not sure how useful this renderer will be for MoI users.
But, I did read on another MoI post that it's possible to smooth the .3ds facets in SketchUp, so I thought it might be worth a look.

"A Free Version of IDX Renditioner Express is now available for the PC version of SketchUp. This is the first free fully integrated, one-click easy photorealistic renderer. It is great for personal use or posting images on the web and is available for unlimited commercial or personal use.
The free version of IDX Renditoner Express includes all the same features as IDX Renditioner but differs in render size and possibly speed.
IDX Renditioner Express (Free) supports a maximum render size of 640 x 480 pixels".

http://www.idx-design.com/IDX/IDXRenditioner/FreeVersionofIDXRenditionerExpress/tabid/1011/Default.aspx

-Jesse

EDITED: 25 Aug 2008 by JESSE