Feature request

1860.6 In reply to 1860.4 
Hi Val, I think I understand.

One way you could make this happen in the current version is to put any command which you intend to use only by keyboard shortcuts on to the NonRepeatingCommands= entry in the [commands] section of the moi.ini file.

So like in the example that you mentioned, if you always want to set up network to be used by a keyboard shortcut and have it ignored for right-click repeat, you could make your NonRepeatingCommands look like this:

[Commands]
NonRepeatingCommands=delete undo redo network

With this in place, it will work the way you described, where the tool used before Network will be the one repeated by right-clicks instead of Network.

However, you will need to enter in all the commands that you want to work in this manner.

For the next beta release (not sure when, but sometime after I get back from SIGGRAPH), I have added a new option in the moi.ini file:

[Commands]
DoNotRepeatShortcutKeys=n

If you change this to DoNotRepeatShortcutKeys=y then commands activated by keyboard shortcuts will not be repeated by right-click, instead the last non-keyboard one done before that will be repeated. I think that will more fully do what you want.

- Michael