History... probably nothing more important than this....

Just some thoughts....

Probably the worst thing when working with computers is not to be able to correct a mistake.... The same is with modeling.... Having to do everything from the begining, is a nightmare.... The solution is "history"...
What history is -or has to be imho- is a time machine.... Imagine this.... I want to create a sphere and then add something else, then subtract a cone from the sphere and then project a curve and use trim and then a small fillet and.....

OOOPSSSS!!!! The sphere has the wrong diameter. Modelers with detailed history management, like 3dsmax, have the solution.... Just select the sphere object (or what's left of it) and change the diameter.... Everything will follow.... and if not, then select the cone for example that you subtracted and change it's parameters too.

I know that this doesn't work 100%, actually nothing does... But I can tell you that you want have problems with that more than 2-3 times a year!

I have said this before, I believe that MoI and Max object organization and history management would be the best modeling app ever....

No matter what method(s) will Michael choose for object organization and grouping, I think history will be the best gift to all MoI users... Especially with all those complicated booleans I see here, it is too bad to do a part from the begining for insignificant mistakes.

I am very interested to read your comments on this, thank you for your time.
***Modeling Of Ideas***