Seam of object

Hi Burr,
Your welcome.

Hi Michael,

> In addition to that I also want to add some tools to help selecting chains of edges too.

That will great if you could implement a chain curve feature.
There are two main types of chain curve feature that I've come across, the first type is where the command tries to pick all the connected curves automatically but sometimes it has a hard time picking the chain you want, for example, the situation you have there with the face selection for filleting the top edges, in an auto chain situation if I wanted to chain the top face edges only, you pick one edge and the auto chain will try to chain the connecting edges but 50% of the time it will pick the edges of the perpendicular face, frustrating!

The other type I have more success with is where you pick the curve at the start of the chain and the curve at the end of your chain, in that way you have control in if you want a closed chain or just one side of the face edges or a segment of a closed loop.

What ever you put in place, knowing your work it'll probably be some innovative kick ass system that no other cad vendor has thought of.

Cheers
~Danny~