some problem with Boolean Union and Fillet

1767.16 In reply to 1767.15 
BurrMan,

That´s a nice way to do it, I like when something can be done in a different way, there is a lot of different possibilities.

I used Loft in the first piece, using 2 circles. But I don´t know if doing only with Loft it would really be the same. The tip of the cone is like a little sphere, but it can be done after using the loft, so no big deal. But I used a sphere with Boolean Diff to make the concavity, if you use Loft for that wouldn´t it be a base of a cone? A cone upside down without its top?

Anyway, I liked the idea.
I´m trying to make more objects to learn more of each tool. As I said, I´ve no previous experience in 3D modeling so while I´m exploring MoI I´m also exploring 3D modeling... hehehe...
I just hope that when I give a try in Rhino, for exemple, it doesnt feel too strange or difficult... lol...

Next thing I´m going to try to make is a Wi-Fi USB adapter, my mouse, my cellphone... All the objects around me... hehehe... I hope that by the end of the month I´m able to make more complex things, the problem and the dilemma is: not be able to save or just have 30-day trial... cuz if I have to turn the computer off or Windows decide to stop working [like it does sometimes... bad temper... ] I´ll have to start it again... lol...