How do you model a car in Moi?

1749.24 In reply to 1749.15 
Hi Michael,

>>there really isn't any one single program that exists which contains every single possible 3D design and analysis tool combined within it.

I'll have to disagree with you there, when your talking high end cad packages (where you have to sell your first born to purchase) you are paying for just that, a swiss army knife of cad it knows all does all, in nurbs that is, but the difference is it's the one program but different modules depending in what field your in.
I'm talking engineering and industrial design sector, if your designing cars you make sure you get the styling module but if you have the money you can get it with the lot.

>>That's just a pretty normal process, I mean if you want to hammer in some nails use a hammer for that, not a screw driver or a drill press. Does that mean that a drill press is useless? No, not at all...

I agree here, but if you have all those tools in one toolbox you've got the lot ready and waiting to use for the task at hand and as I said it all comes down to, how much do you want to spend.

Cheers
~Danny~