V2 comment

I like the new control points for scaling and rotation that are the first apparent thing on launch.
For a sloppy guy like me I may need the "mid control point" for constraint dragging. I saw you wanted to keep the clutter down, though it could even be invisible until moused over to grab. (or did I see you say how to do the 1d drag with a click instead of drag? let me refer back.)

Ok I looked. Kindof getting the hang of it but the mid point is fullproof.

>Let's see what else.... If you hold down shift while dragging a scaling grip, it will perform a 2D scale only, so that will stretch something like a sphere out in only 2 directions and leave the vertical direction untouched to make an ellipsoid type shape.>

This seemed backwards for me. I scaled 2d with just the handle and the shift key kept my circle a circle.?? Clicking to move the scaling point out to the opposite corner enabled 1d scaling.

Is this right?

btw: when I was doing the 2d scaling, if I accidently went and scaled in both x and y instead of just x I would loose my original x. Is there something that would keep this from happening?(more like the midpoint 2d scaler I mentioned above. All regarding the same thing)

Burr

EDITED: 3 Jul 2008 by BURRMAN