Easies way to create an object in exact location

1727.30 In reply to 1727.25 
Hi Michaael...

>Hi Anis, just to be clear, you do know that you can use existing functions in MoI to place your object in an exact location already, it is not like that is >impossible in MoI currently.

>To do that, you can use the Move command twice, once to move it to that corner location, and then a second time using the relative point mechanism (or >by moving with distance constraint a couple of times).

>Please let me know if you are having a problem being able to do this, and I can give you some more individual step-by-step instructions on how to do that >with MoI v1.0 .

I am 100 % understand using the existing command ( relative & move command ).

>It would certainly not be bad to have more options for doing this in a way that is more familiar to you, and I'm going to look into that some more. But it is >definitely possible to get what you need currently without really any very great difficulty.

I just give you another idea that will help moi user more easy when they want to put an object in exact location ( i have post some GIF file before on this thread ).
If you have already used a parametric software like ( sw, pro, alibr....) before....., I think you will better understand what I want.

Thanks Michael, Keep spirit on your work for V2 !!!